KTrade Trading Titans is Pakistan’s most popular Inter-university Student Stock Trading competition. In this 3 months competition, students make a mock portfolio and learn about investing and stock trading through KTrade app. Now it is in the third year, more than 2000 students have participated in Trading Titans from over 30 universities. Register on the form below to enter the competition for the search for Pakistan’s best young stock investor.
Participants will be given a virtual portfolio of PKR 1m which they will need to manager through KTrade over 3 months. Top twenty students who will have generated the highest return will be awarded cash prizes and also internships and job offers at KTrade and its partners.
Competition Start Date: Coming soon
Duration: 3 Months
Competition End Date: Coming soon
- The participant with the highest Net Worth is declared as the winner.
- The Winner is offered a Management Trainee position at KTrade Securities. Limited (formerly known as Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Securities Limited).
- PKR 100,000 which is added to their Real Trading Account.
- The participant with the second highest Net Worth is declared as the Second Runner Up.
- The Runners Up Winner is also offered a Management Trainee position with KTrade Securities Limited (formerly known as Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Securities Limited).
- PKR 50,000 which is added to their Real Trading Account.
Second Runner Up
- The participant with the third highest Net Worth is declared as the Third Runner Up.
- The Second Runners Up Winner is also offered a Management Trainee position with KTrade Securities Limited (formerly known as Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Securities Limited)
- PKR 10,000 which is added to their Real Trading Account
The Top 20 Students after the Third Runner Up, are awarded Rs 5,000 and it is added to their Real Trading Accounts.
HALL OF FAME YEAR – 2022
RULES OF COMPETITIONS
- Enrollment: Participant should be enrolled in a University as a full time student
- Previous Participants: Students who have previously participated in Trading Titans competition are required to Sign Up with a new account
- Winners’ Participation: Top 5 students from previous Trading Titans Competitions are not eligible to participate
- No of Trades: Each participant has to incur a minimum of 10 Transactions before the end of the competition
- Starting Portfolio: At the start of the competition the participants virtual Portfolio should amount to PKR 1 million
- Future Trades: Trades in future contracts are not allowed
- Suspicion of Cheat: Participants suspected of wrong trades would be disqualified without notice
- Training Sessions: Participants are required to attend the training session
- Account Opening: All participants are required to open their Real Trading accounts before the competition ends
- Brokerage House Employees: Employees from other brokerage houses and KTrade Securities are not allowed to participate